Lately I joined ASEAN-Philippines Painting Contest… I jumped with happiness when I received an email from the DFA that I qualified as one of the 30 semi-finalist weeks ago. I became speechless… for being a semi-finalist is already a big achievement… it’s my first time to qualify in national competition. It gave me hope, and I prayed that it will win, or if not, just qualify to 12 finalist.
The awarding date has passed and I didn’t receive any email from them… so I felt sad (I already knew what does it mean)… but it’s totally ok 🙂 Win or lose, it was a great experience.
But today, August 15, 2013, when I opened my email, I received an email from them that I am one of the 12 FINALIST. WOW!! (tears of joy). Thank You Lord :))))))))))
The 12 art pieces will be utilized for ASEAN promotional materials and subsequent exhibits featuring these art works will be held in 2013, as follows:
* 04-11 September 2013, ALumni and Public Relations Hall, Philippine Normal University
* 10-17 October 2013, Edsa Shangri-la Plaza Mall, Ortigas Center -Atrium, Main Wing
* 18-31 October 2013, Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP) – 2nd floor, Hallway
* 1-30 November 2013, Philippine Information Agency (PIA)
* 1-15 December 2013, San Beda College – Alabang Museum
Other promotional events will be organized in 2014.
THANK YOU! 😀